The Atlanta Cleaning Source takes the health of our community, clients, and employees to heart. In response to the rising concerns on the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to share some of the research we’ve learned from the CDC and EPA regarding Atlanta Coronavirus cleaning and disinfection in our intown neighborhoods, and best preventative measures, guidelines and operational procedures we have in place to minimize the impact in our community.
- We are using cleaning products that are listed on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Registered Antimicrobial Products for Use Against Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the Cause of COVID-19. Atlanta Cleaning Source uses the Ecolab Peroxide disinfectant and glass cleaner as a multipurpose cleaner which is listed in this link published by the EPA on 03/03/20:
EPA list of Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
- We have reviewed the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) information on Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities, as well as the CDC’s Implementation of Mitigation Strategies for Communities with Local COVID-19 Transmission. Here are the links for your reference:
CDC Information on Preventing COVID-19
CDC Mitigation Strategies
- We have done research on the CDC’s Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations in homes and workplaces. While many of the guidelines listed by the CDC are normal operating procedures for ACS, we would like to share this information with our community. There is also additional information on how to make homemade disinfectant cleaner in the event of unavailability, or one is not able to purchase. Here is a link for your reference:
CDC Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
The Atlanta Cleaning Source is reviewing Coronavirus cleaning procedures with our employees, as well as following recommended product instructions for disinfecting surfaces.
We clean and sanitize all of our team’s supplies and equipment each day with the following operational procedures:
- Laundering and disinfecting all towels, mop heads, sponges, dusting tool covers, and vacuum bag liners with bleach and laundry soap.
- Applying hospital grade disinfectant spray on all hard surfaces of supplies and equipment including our vacuums daily.
- Providing all of our employees with plenty of disposable gloves and hand sanitizer each day and reminding employees of proper hand washing techniques.
If you are interested in scheduling a top-to-bottom disinfecting clean for your home using the following guidelines and products, contact our office at 404-642-6620 or email Teesha King.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We love our clients, staff, and city and want to do our part to keep Atlanta strong through this time of uncertainty.