Atlanta residential house cleaning is our specialty! We offer maintenance service for all types of homes, as well as a variety of service visit frequencies from a one-time clean, monthly clean, every two weeks, and weekly cleanings.
We prefer to meet each one of our clients in a one-on-one interview and schedule a walk through of your home, ask questions, and discuss how to best meet your cleaning needs. Do you want your weekends back? Are you spending all your time maintaining your home instead of having family fun? Maybe you love your dogs, but hate the pet hair? Do you want to hire a professional because, dang it, you dislike cleaning bathrooms? The Atlanta Cleaning Source can help!
We take detailed notes about your personal preferences, how to clean special surfaces in your home, and how to make sure we get all of Biscuit’s dog hair out of the carpet. We provide a customized cleaning plan to help you stay within budget and tackle the basics.
Our Metro Atlanta Residential House Cleaning Services
Top-to-bottom Dusting For a Healthier Home
• Dry dusting crown moulding and walls and light fixtures—we want to get all the cobwebs and big dust bunnies out of there!
• Wipe ceiling fans if reachable on a two step ladder, or dry dust with an extension pole
• Dry dust or wet wipe blinds and window sills depending on level of dirt
• Full dusting of furniture and personal items
• We also wet wipe and scrub baseboards, handrails, doors and white wood trim throughout the home if needed. Usually, these areas are thoroughly detailed during the initial cleaning.
Detailed Kitchen Cleaning to Inspire Dinner Parties and Your Inner Chef
• Dust and wipe all surfaces
• Clean the outside of cabinets (insides of cabinets can be added upon request)
• Scrub and polish countertops
• Disinfect and scrub the sink
• Clean the outside of the fridge, and stove (inside of fridge and oven can be added upon request)
• Polish all stainless steel surfaces
• Clean the microwave inside and out
• Clean the outside of the trash can and empty trash
• Vacuum and mop all floors
• And all other surface that have marinara spills and banana hand prints!
Sparkling Fresh Bathrooms
• Full top to bottom dusting
• Dust lights and fixtures
• Clean mirrors and interior glass
• Scrub and disinfect sinks
• Scrub countertops and outside of pedestal sinks
• Wipe and clean personal items such as soap dispensers and toothbrush cups.
• Clean the outside of cabinets
• Inside and out toilet cleaning and disinfecting
• Thorough shower and tub scrub to remove as much soap scum, mold and mildew as possible. We use elbow grease, scrubbing powder and a brush for detailed grout cleaning.
• Clean the glass and polish the chrome
• Remove the trash and replace liners
• Vacuum and mop the floors
Fresh Bed Linens For a Good Night’s Sleep
Did you know that we sleep better when our bedrooms are comfortable and clean? Leave clean sheets out for us and we’ll change and make your beds. You’ll have ‘clean sheet day’ along with your ‘clean house day!’
Thorough Vacuuming of the Entire Home
We don’t use brooms, as we prefer our awesome backpack vacuums with 4 HEPA air filters on it. They do a bang up job of removing pet dander, pollen, dust, hair, dirt and any other unwanted particles. We vacuum upholstered couches inside and out to remove hair, cheerios, crumbs and dust, and use our vacuum attachment to get under any furniture with a 4” floor clearance which makes getting all of Whisker’s hair balls out from under your bed a breeze! We also pick up rugs that are smaller than 4’x6’ and vacuum underneath.
Mopping All Hard Floor Surfaces
We have several methods of cleaning floors depending on what type of floor it is, your personal preferences, and the level of foot traffic in your home. Each home we mop gets a clean and disinfected mop head for best results. We use several different products ranging from old fashioned vinegar and water, Murphy’s Oil soap, The Bona floor cleaning system and an Lavender Essential Oil soap that smells Ahhh-mazing!
We’ll fold the towels, fluff the pillows, stack the papers, straighten the curtains… Make it pop and look like a magazine!
Request your free quote online or call 404.642.6620 to schedule a meet and greet today!