The Atlanta Cleaning Source is one of the highest rated residential cleaning and commercial cleaning businesses in the metro Atlanta area on Angie’s List and Yelp! We have been providing detailed and personalized maid and housekeeping services for clients in the metro Atlanta area and its surrounding cities for over 17 years.
In order to accomplish this goal, the Atlanta Cleaning Source implements progressive business and hiring policies to adhere to consistent standards, a 100-point cleaning service checklist and detailed personalized notes on each client’s preferences.
We believe in a living wage and wellness program for all our team members. Our Associate Cleaners start at $11/hour, which is above the standard living wage for Atlanta and much higher than the cleaning industry overall. We pay our employees hourly for their entire work day (plus travel time!) to focus on quality and eliminate incentives for employees to rush through jobs.
We love our employees and are always looking for friendly team members with a hard working mind set, ability to function in a fast-paced environment, and thrive in a team centered approach.We create a place of community where our team members have fun, laugh a lot, and are rewarded for their hard work.
View our current job openings below to see which position is the best fit for you!
Cleaning and Driving Professionals
Our cleaning and driving professionals play a vital role in the daily operations and services here at the Atlanta Cleaning Source. As a company that strives to provide the absolute best quality of service to our clients, we are looking for new faces to join our team! Our ideal candidate will be a licensed, safe and insured driver and also execute every clean with professionalism, integrity, and to company standards. Previous cleaning experience is not necessary as we will provide on-the-job training. The Atlanta Cleaning Source values teamwork, strong communication skills, safety, a positive attitude, and an ability to demonstrate professionalism.
This position is responsible for driving safely while transporting coworkers and cleaning supplies to client’s homes and completing cleans to Atlanta Cleaning Source’s standards. As a Cleaning and Driving Professional, you will be part of a team that is cleaning in commercial and residential settings.
What makes this job different from other cleaning jobs?
- Everyone at The Atlanta Cleaning Source is an employee.
- We pay our staff an hourly wage for their entire workday including travel time between jobs.
- Our operations take place Monday-Friday from 7am – 5pm. No night or weekends!
- If you are a driver for The Atlanta Cleaning Source, you are also reimbursed for mileage at a minimum of $10 per day or more (for higher mileage days). This adds at least an additional $1/hr to your base pay.
- Providing excellent quality of cleaning to clients in both commercial and residential spaces.
- Maintaining proper insurance and drivers license.
- Maintaining a clean and properly serviced vehicle.
- Safely transporting coworkers and cleaning supplies to jobs.
- Reading our client’s scope of work for each cleaning job.
- Checking over the work of the other cleaning associates on your team.
- Interacting with coworkers and clients in a professional manner.
- Writing down notes for each clean in the work log.
- Reporting quality issues to management.
- Reporting daily scheduling updates to our office team.
- Reporting any breakage that occurs in our client’s homes to our office team.
- Maintaining the team’s cleaning supplies.
- Prior residential or commercial cleaning experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be comfortable around pets.
- High school diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Must be willing to complete a background check.
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be comfortable working with your hands.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds 3–4 feet off the ground.
- Must be able to carry 15 pounds on your back and able to traverse stairs while doing so.
- Must be able to bend over and working on hands and knees.
- Must be comfortable standing and moving for 75% of the work day.
Our cleaning and driving professionals will begin their day by arriving at the Atlanta Cleaning Source office between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM, depending on the daily schedule. After clocking in, our professionals will check in with the rest of their team, grab supplies, and depart for their cleans that day. During the day, teams will be traveling in a teammate’s car to and from clients’ homes/offices. After completing their cleans, teams return to the office with their supplies and work log.
$13.00 hourly. Additional compensation for mileage at a minimum of $10 a day or more for high mileage routes.
Hiring Special Bonus (if hired before April 15th, 2021): $200 bonus after completing first 45 days, another $200 bonus after 90 days. This equates to $400 total in first 90 days.
This is not a benefits-eligible position.
Job location: Decatur, GA 30030
Required language: English
View Full Job Description
Why Choose Us?
We have over two decades of experience cleaning thousands of homes in Atlanta, and have been the winner of the Angie’s List Super Service Award as well as Best of Atlanta for 2019 through Atlanta Intown Magazine. We are an independent, locally-owned business that believes in building stronger communities through sustaining our vibrant in-town neighborhoods, bringing neighbors together, and contributing to local causes. We also care about our employees as much as we do our clients, and are very proud of our efforts!
The Atlanta Cleaning Source is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Visit our Mission & Values page to learn more about why Atlanta cleaning professionals love working for us!